how to


Question by  bazillion (87)

How do I enroll in the U.S. Army Warrant Officer Program?


Answer by  destinyisntfree (242)

If you are not already enlisted in the armed forces, the best option is to speak with a recruiter in your area. There are some strict guidelines for this program, including an age limit. If you are already serving in the armed services, speak with your commanding officer regarding changing over into this program.


Answer by  Pat57 (138)

You must be enlisted first and have over a 30 credit hours of college completed. Then you need to talk to your commander about making a packet.


Answer by  Rico (26)

You must fill out and submit a required packet. Once your packet is completed, it is submitted to a board of senior warrant officers who select applicants into the program.

You have 50 words left!