Question by  MarieJeanne (22)

What rights do I have as a 16-year old single mom?

I need a list of programs available to me.


Answer by  kph0329 (637)

Your local Department of Social Services can give you assistance, whether it be financial, medical, housing or perhaps even put you in touch with legal assistance. Good luck!


Answer by  jaime24 (744)

You have the right to raise your child, and act like a mature adult. You can apply for the same services that adult single moms apply for.

You have 50 words left!