Question by  x14 (26)

Where can I find medical help with quitting meth?


Answer by  Tessninky (224)

The best place to get medical help with an addiction is a rehabilitation center. Most of the time, and especially for a drug like meth, it will be an inpatient program. Go to a hospital and tell a doctor about it and they will get you to the right center.


Answer by  jaljl25 (547)

There are some great resource centers for those that want to quit drugs near by in your town. Just google them and make sure you ask to speak with a representative who is happy to help. Otherwise there are resources on the internet as well, but it's better to go one on one.


Answer by  jeffc (70)

You would have to find a substance abuse program where you live. They offer the best help there is , but the very best starts with you.


Answer by  Tony38 (215)

Meth addiction is a very serious and challenging problem to overcome. You could try talking to your primary care provider, or you could call a local doctor. There is also the option of checking yourself into an in patient rehab center, which is probably the best idea if you are craving it.


Answer by  Trueakitalover (1728)

One usually has to go to a detox center in order to help themselves get off of meth. You can ask your primary care doctor for help to detox. They will recommend you go to either a twenty eight day program or a ninety day program to quit the addiction. They will help you with the withdrawl symptoms also.


Answer by  Anonymous

If you don't have a doctor or insurance, you can try to get help at Narcotic's Anonymous.


Answer by  britt01 (292)

A primary doctoe can aid you in finding the best rehab or treatment. A doctor can give you many different options.


Answer by  keiki (1376)

Go to your doctor and call different rehab centers. You can also call support groups and get recommendations for different treatment programs.


Answer by  HeidiW (371)

You can try going to an anonymous meeting for this sort of think or even to a medical clinic, where a specialist can help you.


Answer by  ravensoffspring (412)

You should consult with your local doctor. He should be able to asses how much damage you've done to yourself and what your next steps should be.


Answer by  thom0045 (350)

A person can find medical help to quit meth by seeing their doctor. A doctor can then determine an appropriate facility for rehabilitiation and detox treatment as well, if it's needed.


Answer by  ammnivarghese (262)

The best way to quit from meth is only doctors in this speciality. Alchoholism is a sickness, if it is an addict case. There are organisations to help you to fguide you in the proper way you need to quit from meth.


Answer by  Jon65 (787)

Call your local physician for referrals. Look on the internet and find rehabilitation centers or free clinics for your addiction.

You have 50 words left!