Question by  JohnI (28)

How can I find good military medical malpractice attorneys?

I suffered while in the military.


Answer by  patti (29325)

It is possible that most former military personnel will tell you that they, too, "suffered" at some point while in service. If you believe a physician was involved in deliberately, negligently or maliciously caused you suffering, you should contact an attorney who specializes in such cases. Call the Bar Association in your area for referrals.


Answer by  pryoplasm (444)

The military health services for the most part cannot be brought up under malpractice. You should double check with a normal malpractice attorney in your phone book, or check with your local Veterans Affairs representative to see if anyone can help you. Thanks for your service, sorry for your problems.


Answer by  LadyLawyer (325)

Two ways: use the phone book, and look up either military malpractice attorneys, or go to the Criminal Defense Section and look for an attorney that claims former JAG experience.

You have 50 words left!