pet health


Question by  John22 (29)

What do I do if my dog's eyes are swollen after eating a mushroom?

My dog ate a mushroom that he found in the back yard, and now his eyes are puffy, red and swollen. What should I do?


Answer by  navywriter (790)

It sounds like he has had an allergic reaction or may have been poisoned. Get him to the vet as soon as possible to be checked.


Answer by  Jonetra (66)

Take your dog and one of the mushrooms to the vet as quick as possible. The dog is having an alergic reaction and should be evaluated by a doctor.

You have 50 words left!