guys only


Question by  fishlover49 (643)

What could be causing penile discomfort and a clear discharge?


Answer by  CrazyRyan (18)

There are many things that could be causing these symptoms. One of the possible causes could be a sexually transmitted disease. One such disease is gonorrhea or chlamydia a similar disease. Another cause could be a bacterial infections, such as staff. These types of infections are common and can be treated with antibiotics.


Answer by  whatsittoya (122)

Many health issues share symptoms with other health issues. The best way to find out what is wrong is to go to a doctor or free/low cost clinic and ask.


Answer by  swshee (88)

Urinary tract infections cause cause penis discomfort and discharge. Lesions and cyst at the head of the penis causes problems also. Antibiotics can help decrease the symptoms to the infection.


Answer by  JaggedZero (62)

There are a few things that it could be. If you're sexually active it could possibly be a sexually transmitted disease or sexually transmitted infection. Gonorrhea or Syphilis could cause discomfort and discharge, but is easily cured with anti-biotics and a possible shot from the doctor. Go see your doctor.


Answer by  pokie (132)

it could be an std that is contrated through unpotected sex called non spicific urethritis, nsu is an inflammation of the urethra, the tube inside your penis. there are a number of organisms that can cause nsu but mostly is caused by chlamydia. see a doctor as soon as possibl.


Answer by  yourmom69 (41)

This sounds like an STD. You should really consult a doctor about this. A common list of STD's include Gonnorhea, Herpes, and Genital Warts, although this does not sound like genital warts. You should really go see a doctor.


Answer by  kaydenann (41)

It is more than likely the sign of a sexually transmitted disease, but could also be an infection or inflammation of the prostate.


Answer by  palmerino (637)

If it were only clear discharge, this would be normal. But the discomfort with the discharge could be an infection. You should get a urine test done, such as a urinalysis or urethral swab to test for common STDs. But you should definetly go see a doctor if this continues to be a problem.

You have 50 words left!