Question by  Richa (35)

Can a General who was discharged under honorable conditions reenlist?

My dad was a General and wants to reenlist.


Answer by  Doubter (12)

Being officers Generals do not enlist in the first place, They are commisioned either when they complete a service academy and graduate or if they are promoted from the ranks of the enlisted. If father had really been a General he would know that he needed to speak with an officer recruiter to continue his military service.


Answer by  Gabriel (2146)

It would depend on age, physical condition and prior years of service. If he's already maxed out years of service it's unlikely he could re-enlist.

You have 50 words left!