Question by  jens (40)

Can I get my Chapter discharge early?

I would like to have my discharge completed earlier than stated.


Answer by  amber31 (28)

I am assuming you mean Chapter 7,11,or 13. No you cannot get it discharged sooner. It has to run through the court system.


Answer by  Darry (3853)

Without admitting homosexuality or committing perjury your only options are to prove a hardship or disability connected with your continued service.

You have 50 words left!