Question by  DarylStubbs (47)

Where can I do a free search for outstanding arrest warrants?

I'd appreciate any suggestions of where to look online, whom to call, etc.


Answer by  josh69 (10)

Many law sites offer search options for those living in the United states. Simple google search will suffice to provide results. Another option is to visit you're local police or courthouse website, they offer utilities and search options for outstanding arrest warrants. A main state or council website may also provide you with the information you need.


Answer by  Ron27 (465)

A good starting point is to call a bail bondsman. Bail bondsmen can search and generally don't charge. If you have a warrant, they will discuss your options with you.

You have 50 words left!