Question by  funkygibbons (26)

What department could answer questions about custody law in New York State?

Is there a legal department at the mayor's office?


Answer by  patti (29325)

You can research the matter online. Courts support the right of a child to have a relationship with each parent. Unless the parents is proven unfit/abusive/incompetent, the parent has the right to visitation as part of a joint custody agreement.


Answer by  mahee (720)

The depertment of social service or private organizations can be helpful for the question answer about about custody law such as child ,divorce and migration.


Answer by  HawaiianGirl (6906)

You can contact the mayor's office and speak to the secretary who answers the phone. Tell them your situation and they will be more than happy to assist you and give you the number of whom to contact.

You have 50 words left!