pet health


Question by  rickscholz (27)

What can I do if my dog ate a poison lilly plant?

My dog ate a poison lily plant.


Answer by  CrisisMeltdown (178)

If your dog ate a poison Lily Plant it would be wise to take it to the vet ASAP. They are extremely toxic to dogs that would cause the animal to vomit, have irregular heartbeats, be clumsy, and possibly death.


Answer by  Allstar (2071)

First, remove that and any other poisonous plants from your home. Pets will chew on anything available. Second, get the dog to the vet as soon as possible.


Answer by  diva25 (4016)

The best thing to do is to call an emergency vet. Then you can take your dog there or do whatever they say is best for you to do.


Answer by  Sauve (435)

the dog will throw up, my dog's system rejects anything she eats that is bad for her. if your dog doen'st throw up, take it to the Vet

You have 50 words left!