Question by  Prajakta (19)

What are some different kinds of drapery pulls?


Answer by  LeheckaG (1826)

Batons & Cords are the (2) major "drapery pull" options. (Metal, Plastic, Wood) Batons are a rod or stick with a hook at one end. Cords usually require pulleys to move heavier drapes more easily. "Drapes" are usually heavier-weight/opaque fabric and extend to the floor. "Curtains" are usually lighter/translucent fabric or do not extend to the floor.


Answer by  Liz59 (10966)

Well, there are different types depending on the fabric and length. If you are looking for a satin base, than that is a classy choice. You can also go with cotton materials.


Answer by  Brooklyner (58)

The most common sort of drapery pull is called a "baton". A baton is the stick sort of pulley you might find on hotel curtains. It's long and solid and hooks to the top of the curtain on a track. You can also make your own drapery pull using cord or rod that's strong but lightweight.


Answer by  Meg (224)

The most simple and common drapery pull is the baton. It's reasonable in cost and easy to install. There are many different types of metal and wood batons available. In order for the drapery baton to work well, the draperies need to be installed properly on a drapery track.


Answer by  Mollichella (445)

They are usually called a baton and they come in all different kinds. You can get batons that are differnt colors and also differnt medals or plastic to use. You could get a steel one for example.

You have 50 words left!