Question by  lwardsmb (2)

Where can I find a clear hand drapery pull that attaches onto the side of a ringed curtain?

I am looking for a clear hand drapery pull that attaches onto the side of a ringed curtain any ideas


Answer by  MagicallyMe (37)

Try converting some of those clear pulls that are available for vertical blinds. All you need to do is perhaps change the size of the ring if you want. All you would need is a hot glue gun. They come in different lengths and you can be very creative too!


Answer by  Divalicious (99)

I found them at Target and Walmart so I imagine any of the superstores around your area will have some. If they don't go to a fabric store or a draper's and they can order them for you. They are not that expensive at all.

Reply by Flutterbye (161):
Home improvement stores carry various hand drapery pulls and usually have a few sizes of the clear ones. Get online and shop their products there to see if the store in your area carries what you want. If the online store has it they usually will deliver to the store.  add a comment

Answer by  Liz59 (10966)

Well you can find one at any major store such as Target or Macy's. You can also purchase some directly online at very good prices on ebay or amazon as well.


Answer by  Srfingfreak (697)

Find something clear you want to use, hopefully with a ring on top. Get a normal pull and separate the chain with pliers. Replace the pull with yours and close.

You have 50 words left!