Question by  janka (36)

Should I be concerned if I was bitten by a small red spider?

There is a small mark where the bite was.


Answer by  patti (29325)

The poisonous brown recluse spider is small and reddish-brown in color. Watch the bite. If it does not resolve in a few days, see your physician.


Answer by  lalaland (238)

You're probably ok, but spider bites are nothing to mess around with. If the bite becomes very painful, gets bigger, changes color, etc, you'd better get it checked by a doctor. Make sure to keep the bite clean (dabbing with rubbing alcohol helps) and put a band-aid on it so it doesn't get infected.


Answer by  vichu (54)

Its really a serious thing to be concerned because there are even poisonous spiders. Its good to consult with a doctor and take a blood test.


Answer by  janz (19)

Yes, because even if the spider is small their are tendencies that it is venomous. So you should not disregard the probable effects that may occur. You should seek or ask some advice to person who knows about spiders or can give you ideas if it is venomous or not.


Answer by  ioveni (23)

Yes of course. Keep in mind that it is a dangerous specie and a source of infective deseases so just go to your family medic.

You have 50 words left!