Question by  wil2009 (12)

My hair dresser messed up my hair! - What can I do?


Answer by  SubhashChander (1773)

First of all it is advised to change the hair dresser once for all. Hair constitute an integral part of the beauty. For now, change the hair style, make them short and have a good look.


Answer by  katdog (294)

Find a new hair dresser! Think of a friend of yours whose hair you always love, and ask them who they go to to get their hair done. That is the best way to find a new hair dresser.


Answer by  britt01 (292)

It depends on what they did to it. If they cut it wrong try going to another hair dresser to have fixed. Hair color can be fixed if done by a professional. Try to find a hairstyle that will be easy to manage for a while.


Answer by  mhbat (217)

Go to a different salon! Someone else can always fix what they messed up, even if it ends up being shorter than you originally planned, or a slightly different color. It can take a while to find a good hair dresser that will actually listen to what you want, but it's important to find a good one that can help.


Answer by  hulmer (1067)

For one, I would speak with the manager of the salon. If the stylist messed up your hair you will likely be able to get a free or deeply discounted "fix" done by another stylist. If you are unable to get anywhere with that effort, you might try visiting some other salons in your area and getting advice.

You have 50 words left!