health conditions


Question by  Wes (22)

I have sprained my foot and have a large bump on the outside, should I see a doctor?

I am concerned that my sprain is more serious, should I consult with a doctor concerning my sprain?


Answer by  Jojoblue (468)

Definitely. I would be concerned about that large bump. If it is not normal then there is something wrong. See a doctor and get an x-ray to see what is going on before it gets worse. I have a friend who ignored his sprain and now he can't walk unless he gets a surgery.


Answer by  Joe1010us (239)

Sometimes ligaments can tear and cause lumps the size of a golf ball. I once had it happen to me and I never saw a doctor. The injury had the golf ball like apperence at first, then it continued to swell up. I would recomend x-rays but I didnt go and it worked out ok


Answer by  baba24 (270)

Yes a doctor may be what is needed in this case. A broken or dislocated bone might be what's wrong. Anything serious concerning health shouldn't be taken lightly.


Answer by  JRossi17 (788)

depending on where the bump is and how hard it is it depends. Might be a muscle curl up but id still see a doctor anyway.

You have 50 words left!