car repairs


Question by  keithhunter (1)

I have an '02 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7l, rear-wheel drive with a leaky differential. What can be done?


Answer by  MechanicalME (82)

Aside from taking it to a professional, you can try a leak stop product made for differentials or rear ends.


Answer by  Amber40 (24961)

Well it could be either the pinion seal or the cover gasket. Either one of these could be repair by yourself with a manual as a guide.

You have 50 words left!