Question by  friend (20)

How do you resign your army commission?

I'm not an officer.


Answer by  patti (29325)

If you are not an officer, you are enlisted personnel. As such, you do not have a commission. When you enlist, you make a contract with the United States Army. There are circumstances under which the contract can be void, but simply wanting out of the military is not one of them.

You have 50 words left!