Question by  Stan (75)

How do you report drug abuse?

I need to report drug abuse.


Answer by  vvvvvvvv (140)

You should first be certain the drug abuse is actually happening. Offer the person help, and if they are unwilling to accept it, you can report them to your local authorities.


Answer by  liblue (683)

It's o. k. to ask advice when calling about drug abuse. Unless you are in immediate danger there may be more than one solution if you are willing to ask for advice on how to handle s situation that could potentially put you in danger. An outside person who is a professional can give you a detached perpective.

You have 50 words left!