car repairs


Question by  QueedlyMcShane (205)

How do I change the pressure relief/rollover valve in my Dodge?

The valve is leaking gas.


Answer by  nicholas34 (606)

first you go on your computer to or , choose the most reliable link you can find and makde sure its trust worthy, these websites will give you a one by one step on how to change it but remeber you will need to go to the store and buy the parts


Answer by  mb (5482)

You will need to get a new butterfly valve. Make sure the area is clean (no gunk) when you install the new one.


Answer by  dee73 (1062)

Locate the valve on the back of the carburator, remove the two bolts holding it on, clean the area from old gasket, replace with new valve, replace bolts tight.


Answer by  cgrid76hotmailcom (545)

locate the part on the carburator .Should be on the back of that part .remove the two bolts that hold it on .Clean where the old gasket was .If you dont thr results could be another fuel leak.With that cleaned off put the new gasket in place put the new part on


Answer by  rajahassaan (149)

i prefer that u should not change rollover valve by yourself , u should go to the auto shop and let them to handle , they probably will repair the valve .


Answer by  japratt (1687)

If your valve is leaking gas then you are going to want to replace it as soon as possible. You can locate the valve under the hood and right near the motor.

You have 50 words left!