Question by  RandallGollihue (23)

How can I get a 501(c)(3) status?

I need a letter, too, to confirm that status once I get it.


Answer by  LegalGirl (183)

A couple ways, you can contact your local municipal court, or you can call up an attorney or personal clerical administrator, they'll have the information you need to obtain documents.


Answer by  Chaneygirl (1755)

Fill out IRS form 1023. You can down load and print from the IRS website. Also downloand and print the instructions. Read, answer and fill out the form completely. Read the instructions as well so you understand what they are asking for. Be sure to include the user fee of $300 or $750. Seek professional help if needed.

You have 50 words left!