Question by  jhan (12)

How can I change my computer window's font to small on Windows XP?

I am not used to using XP.


Answer by  neil97 (31)

Right click on your desktop. Select "properties". Click "appearance" tab. Click "advanced" button. Select from the "item" drop down menu. Choose from list or type number to change font size


Answer by  Tracey (128)

One way to change the font on your computer using windows XP is the little magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen. You can use this magnifying glass to make font smaller or larger for which ever preference that you may prefer. There are also other ways to do this.

You have 50 words left!