Question by  Sam91 (14)

Could my cat be dying from poison?

I think my neighbor has it out for my cat.


Answer by  Roland27 (16334)

If you think that your cat is dying from poisoning you should get off the internet and take the cat to the Vet. Right now. Seriously. Once a cat has been poisoned they don't have very long to be treated. In most cases if you catch it early enough they can save the cat.


Answer by  katharine (3981)

If your cat ingested poison then yes, it could be dying from it. If you think your cat did ingest poison you need to take it a vet immediately, otherwise it will probably die.


Answer by  kipcat (1964)

Without knowing any of the signs and symptoms your cat is displaying it's hard to tell. If the cat is lethargic, vomiting, loss of appeatite, over all doing nothing but laying around then it's a possibility that it has been poisoned. Take it to a vet right away to be examined.

You have 50 words left!