Question by  Shiva (1)

Can I refuse to sign papers for a divorce?

My husband has filled for divorce and yet I do not want one.


Answer by  tuppyqueen (311)

You can refuse to sign, but ultimately it will go in front of a judge and the judge will grant the divorce anyway.


Answer by  Rose (6804)

You can refuse to sign the papers for a divorce decree however a judge can still make the divorce final.


Answer by  Latin4 (11170)

You can refuse anything you want. But really think about this, if it's over and you have had all the therapy, seperate and together, why drag this out.


Answer by  salina (943)

That maybe the case but the court see it as a DEFAULT and if you dont show up or respond. Well lets say that whatever the court decides.

You have 50 words left!