free  legal


Question by  hbackman (50)

Where would I find a free immigration consultation?


Answer by  vkcopper (358)

A U.S. Immigration office. There are attorney who specialize in helping filing the papers and also The Public Health System would be able to give a physical and assist in helping one find schools that have classes for the immigrants.


Answer by  Rogbog (203)

Your local Department of Immigration has informed free advice for people needing general immigration consultation advice. But their greatest benefit is being able to refer to many helpful free sources.


Answer by  patti (29325)

Community organization often offer free advice for those seeking asylum, a green card, etc. This is common in communities that do not enforce immigration laws. Do an online search tailored to your community.


Answer by  Dean (4035)

"Sanctuary cities" usually have community service agencies to assist individuals with immigration issues. It depends on what kind of issue you're having. You can probably get some general advice and direction for free, but don't expect extensive legal counsel gratis.


Answer by  fuzzy50cal (24)

You should start by checking with local community organizations that offer services to the poor and legally troubled. They may have staff that will be able to offer advise or direct you to helpful governmental agencies. When you call the government ask questions first before providing personal information.


Answer by  moly4565 (5)

You can go USAFIS, here, you get all information about immigration. They help you easily. Already i talk with them. I think they solve your problems. Find the truly solution. Not only this their processing process are very good. They are polite & obviously gentle..


Answer by  diva25 (4016)

I would call the county that you live in and see if they can point you in the right direction. They are the ones would would probably handle something like that.


Answer by  Azrael (27)

Further information would be great, specifically where you're from. I've a friend who works at Department of Immigration, and they usually offer useful, relevant, and (most importantly) informed advice. Try your local immigration office!


Answer by  aracnophobic (116)

You may go to the immigration centers and they have some specific offices just for the consultation with the refugees.

You have 50 words left!