where to find


Question by  ikc (15)

Where can you find a scale-ruler for an architect?

My nephew is becoming an architect, and I want to get him a gift.


Answer by  NGoodson (3395)

You can buy them in a lot of different stores that sell art supplies. Just ask a sales rep if you can't find them. Or you can buy online.


Answer by  DackThrombosis (1093)

Surprisingly, you can find one of these rulers on . Prices vary from twenty to forty dollars or more depending on brand. Also try an office supply store.


Answer by  norad (113)

Great , well i am pretty sure you can find something like that very near. Try office depot or office max

You have 50 words left!