Question by  anil (62)

Where can I go to get personal advice?

I need personal advice.


Answer by  epglaw (553)

The best person to go to for personal advise is an attorney with several years of experience. An attorney is trained to be detached in order to give you an unbais and rational recommendation. Another source can be your parents or a long standing friend of yours.


Answer by  spragoo (1500)

Hopefully you have someone close like a family member or friend. If not some people reach out to their religious paster, priest, etc. If you don't have that something I have have used is "yahoo answers". You can post a question, and literally in minutes you will have multiple answers to choose from.

You have 50 words left!