mental health


Question by  linachobu (1)

Where can I get help for feelings of stress and anger when I'm not busy or doing something productive?

I think I'm a Type A personality.


Answer by  kwith (7)

Try doing a quick relaxation exercise to clear your head. Find someplace where you can be alone for five minutes. Close your eyes and count backwards from 10, breathing in deeply through your nose for two counts and exhaling through your mouth for two counts. Slowly open your eyes.


Answer by  sony448 (100)

You can try visiting your family doctor and ask about your problems. If it is serious, try finding a specialist such as a psychologist or psychiatrist.

You have 50 words left!