Question by  bumpkin (35)

Where can I find replacement stoppers for my thermos?

While hunting I lost the stopper for my thermos, it is an expensive thermos.


Answer by  Ann53 (92)

Shopzilla has replacement thermos products, and target carries them. in fact there are many places to find thermos stoppers, amazon also has them you can find them at these online retailers and you can find them offline too, such as specialty stores and other stores that specialize in thermos accessory's.


Answer by  FishyFoo (135)

I think your best bet would be to contact your thermos' manufacturer and ask them if the sell it separately. As I do not know the model number for your thermos, I cannot specify where you can get a replacement. However, you can do a search on the internet for it. I think you will have more luck.


Answer by  HMM (15)

The best way to find a replacement for the stopper for your thermos is to contact the manufacturer directly. Manufacturers often have replacement parts available to order. If the manufacturer is unable to offer a replacement, try browsing online for alternatives that will fit your thermos. Also, local coffee shops may sell replacement parts as well.


Answer by  stellargamebirds (121)

The easiest way to find replacement parts for your thermos is to go to a search engine on the internet and type what you are looking for. I did and found tons of places for replacement parts. Some sites ask for the brand you are looking for. It is not that hard to make a search too.


Answer by  lucyb00 (157)

if you recently bought the thermous i would suggest contacting the company that made it and see if they sell a replacement. most stres will only sell new thermoses and not just lids for one

You have 50 words left!