Question by  Laura (17)

Can you get replacement stoppers?

I need one for a tub and a kitchen sink.


Answer by  DStone (817)

Yes. You can buy these at most home improvement stores though they are sometimes available in the hardware sections of Target and Wal-Mart stores.


Answer by  Mable (3008)

Yes, you can. The simplest thing to do is to take the existing stoppers with you to a hardware store and ask for help selecting ones that match. You may want to look online or in a books of household tips for tips about taking the old ones out to do this.

You have 50 words left!