Question by  TZ16 (367)

Where can I find replacement HVAC drain pans?

I need new HVAC drain pans.


Answer by  kipcat (1964)

Generally replacement drain pans are only available for commercial units. Some residential units can be purchased from the internet. Most of the time, once the drain pan has failed, stresses in the coil or corrosion have reached the point where the entire A-coil needs replaced. The expected life of an evaporator is about 15 years.


Answer by  dee73 (1062)

A standard unit you can purchase it at any hardware store.You need to check the a-coil to make sure that it is still in good shape, and does not need to be changed.


Answer by  answerqueen (564)

If it's a standard unit should be able to get at your local hardware store (Home Depot, Lowes, Menards, etc. ), or through the company that installed your HVAC system or any other HVAC company that sells/services HVAC systems in your community, or you could contact the manufacturer of your system directly.

You have 50 words left!