lawn mowers


Question by  miiohau (9)

What spark plug do I need for a Briggs Stratton 12 HP IC?

I need new spark plugs for my Briggs 12 hp ic.


Answer by  happytimes63 (865)

There are several possibilities, if you have an Intek single cylinder OHV, very common engine you need a champion RC12YC .30 gap. If you have a single cylinder L head use Champion RJ19LM/J19LM .30 gap Opposed Twin cylinder L head also use RJ19LM/J19LM .30 gap.


Answer by  McCheese (1248)

The Briggs and Stratton 12HP IC uses 121 guage spark plugs. These are very common for small engines found in lawn mowers or weedeaters.


Answer by  Christian9247 (5042)

Try the single cylinder OHV, very common for engines. However there is a long list of possibilities. Depending on your model you may want to check them out.


Answer by  worker5560 (37)

You should use the RJ19LM which is the standard spark plug used on most Briggs & Stratton L-Head engines. BS 492167 - 13/16" hex.

You have 50 words left!