Question by  Blag (40)

What should I do when I have an allergic reaction to flea bites?


Answer by  worker6264 (67)

The best thing to do after you have bitten by fleas and have an allergic reaction is to take Bendryl by mouth. See dosage information on the back of the box. Also apply a hydrocortison cream to the bites until you receive relief from the itching and swelling.


Answer by  SallyJ (1010)

You can treat flea bites with a topical antihistamine. Choose one that also contains an analgesic for itch relief. You could also take a non-drowsy antihistamine tablet. The best long-term treatment, however, is to make sure you eradicate the fleas from your pets and home.


Answer by  Angela17 (697)

There are some home remedies that you can do to treat your bites. Clean the bites with COLD water and antibacterial soap. You can use a cold pack or hydrocortisone and perhaps take an antihisimine. Rub vinegar where you get bit and it will turn them away. You can rub vinegar in areas that you get bit to retract them.


Answer by  shorty (208)

The first thing I would do is take some Benadryl or any antihistamine medication. I would then make an appointment with my primary physican and then fumigate the house.


Answer by  maber (1427)

You can go to most any drug store and purchase some hydrocortizone cream that will help ease the itching from the bites.

You have 50 words left!