Question by  ballzitch (7)

What should I do if I have problems with a kindergarten teacher?

This teacher is not being fair to my son.


Answer by  suze (333)

I have four sons-- I found that some teachers in elementary school do not do well with boys. They like girls because they are more compliant. Many teachers who do not have boys just do not understand them and are unable to tolerate boisterous boys. If your son is not the problem, ask the principal change his teacher.


Answer by  Phil97 (569)

To deal with a problem with a teacher, parents should follow this: 1) they should discuss the problem with the teacher; 2) should that not work, talk to the principal.


Answer by  Melissa101010 (4405)

I would recommend that you go to the school and have a conference with the principle. Go ahead and go to the chief. If that does not work then go to the bored of education and speak with your schools superintendent and get your child switched to another classroom at his school.


Answer by  debmalewski (1085)

It might be time to sit down and chat with both the teacher and the school principal to see if this can be worked out. But be careful not to interfere too much, or it can make the problem worse. If the situation is unresolvable, you may need to request a different teacher for your son.


Answer by  pansy (421)

If you feel the teacher is not being fair to your son you may want to speak to the guidance counselor if that does not work reqest for the social counselor most schools have them it may not be your son it may be the enviroment

You have 50 words left!