golf  home  legal


Question by  LMcCord (17)

What should I do about property damage caused by a golf ball?


Answer by  maggie711 (285)

Suck it up! Your homeowners/car insurance deductibles are too high to file a claim. Be more careful where you buy a house and park your car.


Answer by  technogeek (6640)

You could contact the golf course and try to cut a deal, but living near a golf course is a choice where you are made aware of the risks.


Answer by  Travis (84)

Indentify where the ball came from. If you suspect that it was from a golf course, inquire with the golf course management if they have a policy for such situations.


Answer by  Roland27 (16334)

If you have insurance claim it on your homeowners insurance. If you do not you can take the party who hit the ball to court.

You have 50 words left!