Question by  eb32 (26)

What kind of doctor specializes in the leg?


Answer by  DrMom (854)

Orthopedic surgeons specialize in diseases and injuries of bones and joints. If you consult a surgeon, this does not mean you always need surgery but they can evaluate your problem.

You have 50 words left!