Question by  syl74 (20)

What is happening if I have a hard, swollen lymph node after a bug bite?

Do I have venom in me or something?


Answer by  Abaddon (82)

Your body is most likely mounting an immune response to a toxin or bacterium that have entered the wound. Immune cells are attacking intruding particles.


Answer by  ljh (151)

You probably don't have anything left in you from the bug bite itself but your immune system is still recovering from reacting to it. If this is the only symptom and it isn't going away, check with your doctor.

You have 50 words left!