reproductive health


Question by  darrellfulp (17)

Should I be concerned about bumps like bug bites on the genital area?

I have bump like bug bites on my genital area.


Answer by  Rose (6804)

Any bumps or red spots in your genital area that does not go away within a reasonable amount of time should be seen by a doctor.


Answer by  Dana46 (2345)

If you haven't been potentially exposed to any sexually transmitted diseases, they are likely ingrown hairs or pimples. Try a warm compress to see if they resolve.


Answer by  holdengal (693)

This could be a simple irritation of the skin, such as razor bumps or ingrown hairs. If they aren't itchy or painful, they should be fine. The skin in this area is very sensitive and can react if you stay in sweaty gym clothes or a wet bathing suit too long.


Answer by  salina (943)

Not medical Advice: It is possible that it is an STD. If you have ruled that out. The bug bites maybe ingrown hairs. Use a warm clothe to ease pain.

You have 50 words left!