Question by  luvcomputers (66)

What can I do if I believe my employer is harassing me?

I am very uncomfortable with my boss at work, he makes odd comments and touches my shoulders in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable.


Answer by  flamiss22 (5081)

You have to report this right away to human resources. Most importantly start keeping a diary of all these incidences because you may need it in court one day. Try and never be alone with this person and if possible get a transfer. Also speak to his supervisor.


Answer by  John (9008)

Sexual harassment is illegal. If you work for a large employer, you should inform your human resources department immediately. If not, you need to document the harassment and, possibly, speak with an attorney.


Answer by  DD93 (99)

What you are describing falls under the heading of sexual harassment. It is something that no company should tolerate, and most do not. If your boss has a superior go to them, and tell them about your concerns; if not, consult a lawyer.


Answer by  Tracy15 (821)

First I would tell him how I feel and it is making me very uncomfortable. If he doesn't stop then speak with Humane Resources in your company about the problem.

You have 50 words left!