Question by  jason43 (47)

What can I do about my problem with skin bubbles on my foot?

I get these bubbles frequently.


Answer by  user71 (796)

It depends on what you mean by "bubbles. " If they are blisters; lancing them, washing with peroxide, covering with an antibacterial cream and then bandaging is a good way to deal with them. If they are more a callous, then buffing them away is preferred. You can use a pumice stone.


Answer by  dc8333 (420)

The best thing for any rash is to have your doctor take a look at it, either that or a chiropodist. It does sound like you may have athletes foot though which can be remedied with over the counter creams & keeping your feet dry & well aired.


Answer by  MARAKKUDI (25)

Do not open the bubbles which has the serum. Leave it as it is. The serum gets absorbed in the system and the bubbles will be flattened


Answer by  NurseB (513)

"Skin Bubbles" above all on the sole and heels of the feet can be a result of trapped/dead skin or microscopic particles of dirt and debris that get "ground in" to your foot. Use a pumice stone(best) or a loofa sponge after bathing to aid in slothing off dead skin.


Answer by  LaraTanciya (146)

Just wash your foot frequently with warm water and keep that area clean by removing strains from there and one more thing don walk anywhere without sandals.. use gentle soaps….

You have 50 words left!