Question by  Anonymous

what are regulations for opening a bed and breakfast or vacation rental in King Count WA?


Answer by  Brandydog (631)

You must complay with all the safety regulations for serving food. This might not sound like much, but lots of ma' and pa' diners have been shut down for noncompliance.


Answer by  patti (29325)

Contact the city/village Office of Revenue and the county health department for information about license requirements and permits to open an inn. A vacation rental is a real estate contract and should be handled accordingly.


Answer by  mrsmyers (474)

You will first need to aquire a business license to run the bed and breakfast and then you will need to make sure you are complying with all of the food and safty regulations.


Answer by  Liz59 (10966)

You must acquire a business license and meet all safety and food regulations as per the King Count Washington business guideline.


Answer by  varinder (67)

bed and breakfast and farm vacation homes must be licensed and meet state codes and regulations. In addition, municipalities may have special restrictions. Compliance with health, fire, and building codes and regulations is needed to help ensure the health and safety of the guests. The cost of compliance is a major consideration in determining the economic feasibility of your business.


Answer by  Liz59 (10966)

Well, you have to apply for a license. Once approved, you have to meet all necessary regulations governing your operations.

You have 50 words left!