home improvement


Question by  Syl (64)

Do you need a license to do vacation rental management?

Or any kind of certification to manage rental properties?


Answer by  McMarin (119)

On a professional basis the vacational rental magement company must be part of an association. The type of licence required would depend on your local legislation both state and city. Check with them for details about requirements. Before signing any agreement check with the Better Business Bureau about the company's standing.


Answer by  Gfaaw (143)

Absolutly not,what is needed is the ability to sell and keep people happy. Also useful would be a very positive attitude.


Answer by  KayD (25)

You should check with the state licensing board to determine if you need a real estate license or property management license.


Answer by  Hoffman (22)

It depends on the country and state you are in; different locales have different requirements regarding vacation rental management licensing.

You have 50 words left!