Question by  JoeSmo (58)

Is there any financial aid for a second degree?

I know about all the options available for undergrads, but I want to go back to school and get a second degree, but I can't do it without some assistance.


Answer by  technogeek (6640)

All undergraduate degrees have the same financial aid possibilities. However, graduate degrees are typically, depending on the state, not eligible for government grants. They are, however, eligible for loans and scholarships. Go to FastWeb. com, and look for scholarships that you might be eligible for and consult the financial aid department of your school regarding the loans.


Answer by  Gribbley (174)

I would suggest filling out a FAFSA just like for your first degree. There are many scholarships which don't differentiate between first or second (or third or fourth) degrees either.


Answer by  SIDDHU (861)

First of all let me ask you why do you want to go back to the school to get a second degree. In todays competitive world no one wants to waste a minute also. Instead try to concentrate on what you can do now as you are not going to get financial aid for second degree.

You have 50 words left!