guys only


Question by  eb32 (26)

I have a rust spot on my chest (I'm male). What is it?


Answer by  mying (54)

Rust spot are basically cause by fungus and bacteria, it may look like reddish-brown or whitish brown. This disease can spread from one to another person. Use of skin care soap is recommended. Must visit skin specialist doctor and take advise.


Answer by  heather88 (1897)

You should go to the doctor to have it checked out, the doctor is the only one that can tell you what it really is. it could be anything. Hope this helps.


Answer by  vinodvShetty (123)

I might be some kind on infection. or it be also from heredity. Please do not ignore that just contact the nearest skin specialist and get treated. Because those type of spot some time be dangers and get cured sooner if you get treated sooner with the good consultant


Answer by  jayamurugarajaap (26)

This may be due to injury caused in past or may be due to some external objects like thorn,rust etc lying beneath the skin. we can decide about that only on seeing the nature of the cells in that spot. it may be also cancerous cells lumped at that spot

You have 50 words left!