Question by  Cokie500 (72)

How to sign over parental rights in Virginia?

I need to understand parental rights in Virginia.


Answer by  patti (29325)

Signing over parental rights is a legal matter and must be filed in court with the documents required by the state. Very often, the custodial parent makes the arrangements for the parent who wishes to relinquish parental rights. In all cases, the child's welfare must be assured.


Answer by  guyver3869 (449)

You need to go to your county clerks office and aquire the appropriate forms to sign over your rights. Once filed, a hearing is scheduled and finalized.

You have 50 words left!