Question by  TTurner (20)

How can I have my husbands parental rights terminated?

My husband, soon to be ex, has gone off the deep end and I am worried he will harm our children.


Answer by  luyuma (253)

You will need help from a lawyer and professional assistance to verify that your husband has gone off the deep end. The judge will rule off on his parental rights.


Answer by  tessamalk (466)

Yes; in most states, this can be done with a court order. You will need to be able to show the judge why you want to do it.


Answer by  cindy (1484)

If you are worried about your husband harming your children, you need to contact a lawyer immediately. The lawyer can help you arrange court dates and an investigation into your husband to determine if he truly should have no contact with your children.


Answer by  Teaberry (846)

Depending on the state you reside in, you may have to proove how he places the children in harm. You may also apply the information to a judge for review.


Answer by  Kurt (4579)

You need to contact CPS ( child protective services ) in your county and let them know your fears and ask for their assistance to keep your children safe. They will give you advice about how to document his behavour so that a court order can take effect to have him stay away from the children.

You have 50 words left!