real estate


Question by  cuteangel79 (57)

How to fill a notice of claim for possession of real estate?

I need to fill a notice of claim for possession on real estate.


Answer by  etexas (19)

It depends on the state you are in. Generally it must be filed by the legal owner of the property or an attorney not the property mananger. The form can normally can be obtained from your local county office. You need to complete it, provide required documentation, and fees.


Answer by  Dean (4035)

If you are a creditor with a judgment, you can file a Claim for Possesion of Real Estate with the County Clerk in the county where the property is located.


Answer by  MaryL (117)

First give the tenant a Notice to Quit. After the expiration of the Quit notice you can file at your local courthouse. Must have good cause to file.

You have 50 words left!