Question by  lordduncan (8)

How should I treat a bee sting reaction in my dog?


Answer by  Melissa101010 (4405)

Usually you can give your dog an over the counter medicine like benadryl to help with the reaction to the bee sting.


Answer by  patti (29325)

Depending on the severity of the severity of the reaction, the size of the dog and the location of the sting, he may need to be seen by a veterinarian. Never give your dog medicine without advice from a vet. If the sting is not severe, it will resolve in a day or two.


Answer by  Mike59 (139)

Try to remove the stinger. Then you can put ice on it for short peiords to releive pain or a mixture of baking soda and water.


Answer by  thrishulrulz (150)

Make a paste of baking soda and water and apply it on the area where its been stung to prevent any toxins. If the swelling is large then consult your vet.

You have 50 words left!