Question by  iraqiraq (2)

How much taxes will I pay if I leave early made around 77,000 already, please help?

I work in Iraq contract started January, 8 2009. I want to go home for good. I went home March 16th days and July 16th days. I live in Texas.


Answer by  Att4372 (1704)

If you work in a foreign country for 330 days in a 12 month period, up to $91,400 of earned income can be tax-free, unless paid by US Government.


Answer by  Kurt (4579)

If you are self employed you will have at least 15. 3 % for FICA and Medicare. You should also expect at least another 20 percent for income tax ( ballpark)

You have 50 words left!