cars  how to


Question by  santo76259 (26)

How do you replace your car title?

I lost mine.


Answer by  Doug77 (1433)

You have to go to the DMV and file for "Lost Title". To be prepared for anything, bring with you: -Picture ID. -Latest vehicle registration. -Proof of Insurance. -Vehicle ID Number (VIN) -(blood sample, mother's maiden name, first born son, etc...) -Money. Depending on the agent it should go smoothly.


Answer by  kassisd (10)

You must visit the motor vehcile dept and they will give you a form to apply for a dupicate title

You have 50 words left!